Prolifics Helps You Have Confidence in Your Data
Many businesses grapple with data. Whether they are building storage repositories for their information, answering user requests for self-service analytics, or complying with regulatory requirements, having a total view and complete understanding of all of the business’s data is paramount.
Email or call us at +1 (800) 458-3313
Prolifics, the Data Experts
Prolifics, an IBM Platinum Partner, has the experience and expertise your organization needs to help you implement IGC in the most effective way. Our data governance experts provide guidance when it comes to:
- Understanding how data factors into your business.
- Identifying and managing incoming and outgoing data streams.
- Creating a central repository for metadata reporting and governance and exchanging metadata assets across the data integration environment.
- Enabling a comprehensive view of data migration lineage.
- Establishing and maximizing data analysis and dashboarding capabilities.
- Making data accessible from anywhere to anyone at any time.
- Setting up business glossaries.
- Implementing organizational structure, roles, responsibilities, process guidelines, and data governance frameworks necessary for IGC success.
Establish Data Proficiency with IBM Information Governance Catalog
IBM Information Governance Catalog (IGC) enables your business to track data lineage inside a single catalog. It brings user together with business and technical information in a common repository, shown in a business-friendly end-to-end view.
Data and business rules, terms, and policies can be defined and documented, measured for data quality, linked to physical assets, monitored, and reported on. This creates a closed loop with context and lineage for all your processes, assets, and activities. Users can understand where data comes from, where it goes, and what happens to it within the organization.
Your business can leverage this information to keep track of your critical assets such as your inventory, comprehend the meaning behind your data, and provide users and customers with a comprehensive look into your information environment.